Customer Success Standards
Service standard and Guarantee: We commit to you in writing that we will perform the following duties when managing your property.
- We will follow and adhere to all NAPRM ethical guidelines and codes of conduct
- We will return all emails from clients and residents within one business day
- We will operate in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- We will communicate with our clients and residents in a transparent and professional manner.
- We will answer the phone when you call us!
- We will act in your best interest at all times.
- We will maintain our processes, policies, and procedures for compliance and completeness on an ongoing basis
Marketing your property for rent
- All showings will be conducted by one of our representatives, we do not give out keys or lockbox codes to prospective residents.
- We will conduct an unlimited number of showings until the property is rented
- We will respond to all prospective resident inquires immediately.
- We will handle all showings in a professional and courteous manner
- We will screen every application in accordance with our screening criteria and in compliance with Federal, state, and local laws.
- We will maintain lease documents, lease addendums, lead certs, and property registrations so you can view them in your portal.
- We will renew leases on an annual basis
- We will secure the best possible resident for your property.
- We will perform a detailed move-in inspection at the start of the tenancy
- We have a zero tolerance late rent policy and we will handle late rent in accordance with our policy and procedures.
- We will file FTPR actions on any resident who falls behind in rent
- We will disburse rental proceeds on the 10th of the month or the next business day. Additional proceeds that we may collect will be disbursed every Friday thereafter.
Repairs and Maintenance:
- All emergency maintenance will be addressed immediately.
- All reasonable steps will be taken to get you the best price for the highest quality of work performed.
- You will be provided a copy of invoices for work performed via your portal.
- You will have access to your portal to view any ongoing or closed maintenance issues for your property.
- We will ask all residents to rate the assigned vendor after the work was done to ensure highest level of customer service was provided.
- We will communicate all urgent repairs to you as they are reported
- We will ask you for approval for maintenance work that exceeds our limit.